We join ourselves together as a spiritual body of baptized believers in Christ Jesus, who are personally committed to sharing the good news (Gospel of
Salvation) to all mankind. We believe:
- That the Holy Bible is the infallible, inspired Word of God and that it is therefore, our final authority in all matters of faith and practices; and therefore the basis and foundation for any
statement of faith.
- In the eternally living Triune God; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- That man, created by God in his own image, was endowed by his Creator with freedom of choice. Man chose to sin against God, bringing sin into the world; consequently, separating himself from the
intimate fellowship with God. Only the grace of God can bring man to repent and back into His Holy fellowship and fulfill the creative purpose of the Lord.
- That the indwelling of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the promise of Salvation to all lost and sinful men, and that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ, by faith, receive the
indwelling of the Holy Spirit and become heirs as the children of God.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who’s indwelling in all believers enables them to live godly.
- In the divinity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, atoning death through his shed blood, spiritual resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, where he is
the High Priest and Mediator between man and God.
- In personal imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ, in power and glory with his own to reign in righteousness over the earth, and in the resurrection of both the saved and lost; they that are
saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
- That Heaven is the place of eternal blessedness for the saved and that the lake of fire is the eternal place for the lost.
- That Christian Baptism is immersion in water of a believer, in the name of the Father, the Son and of the Holy Ghost; with the authority of local church, to proclaim our faith in the crucified,
buried, and risen Savior.
- That Holy Matrimony is between a man and a woman only. Only ceremonies where a man and a woman are joining together to become one before our Lord will be allowed.
- That the love of God is extended to all and we will accept anyone by that love. We will not support any lifestyle or behavior that is contrary to the Word of God.
- That the church Covenant is a voluntary agreement by members of the church whereby we promise to conduct our lives in such a way as to glorify the Lord and promote the ongoing of these Church
ministries. Every member should study it carefully, refer to it often, and seek to live by it.